Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Wedding Day - In Real, Quality Photos

Last week, both Devon and I had birthdays. But we're not here to talk about boring birthdays (but they actually weren't boring at all!). We're here to talk about one of the best non-birthday gifts I received (2 days before my birthday): a little thumb drive full of our wedding photos!

 I'll be honest, I didn't really know what to expect, so I was nervous. What if I didn't love any of them? Then what? All those memories of our perfect-for-us wedding would be lost, forever. Well, I opened up the files and my jaw hit the floor. I may be extremely slightly biased, but I'm convinced that our photographer, Heather of Heather Gibbons Photography (and an old childhood friend of mine), created a masterpiece. No really, this is her best work. If I had a metal, or a trophy, or lots of money to throw a big fat tip at her, I'd do it. Because these, my friends, have stolen my heart forever. 

So, if you haven't already seen enough of these posted all over Facebook (because I really can't control myself and I like to pretend that people care as much as I do), then here, for your viewing pleasure, are some of my favorites:

The San Diego LDS Temple

Those clouds!

My little niece in her sailor jumper with a bridesmaid bouquet

Coming out of the temple

My parents

My siblings and their spouses

My nieces and nephews

His parents

His sister

His niece and nephews

Add caption


Bridesmaids. AKA best friends a girl could ever have

Groomsmen

10 pts to the person who can come up with the best caption for this one...

My dress was the kind that needed lots of fluffing



Obsessed with my train. And my man






I highly recommend having your dress custom made. This dress was exactly what I wanted, thanks to Jessica May Bridal

I love seeing that ring on this man's finger








Absolutely it has pockets!
I couldn't get over how beautiful our flowers turned out!



Nautical themed, of course!

These sailboats? $13 each. Thank you, Amazon!



Who wants cake when you can have CHEESECAKE?

Anchor bottle openers and bottled drinks. 





Our food was incredible. And our caterer seriously went above and beyond. 


My sister's beautiful MOH toast. She made us laugh and she made us cry!

My niece had a rough night.





I love him because he thinks I'm funny.


Duh there were bottled Cokes at our wedding. Duh.



We played the Shoe Game instead of doing a bouquet/garter toss. Best decision ever.
My sister-in-law hand made all these cute banners. I LOVE THEM!


Glow stick send off.

Yep. I keep Cheez-Its in the car at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment